Rose At Dawn Rose At Dawn

Oh man I must be old this is making me think of dragon valor and sooooo many more. at first i thought of that stupid scorpion boss in FF7 and its stupid trine attack and then went to legend of dragoon. But in the end yes im going to have to go with Dragon Valor if anyone even remembers that game. Overall great work sounds just like the music of old!

Gentle Jungle Gentle Jungle

Almost instantly began thinking of yoshi's island which honestly isn't a game i think about often but a fun memory to think of. On the second loop started thinking of paper mario which is less of a good memory but that's on me. Overall a great simple and enjoyable song! By the end of this review i've heard it 5 times.

bluelephan2 responds:

I am glad you enjoyed it! I love Yoshi's Island.

Dark Magic Dark Magic

great length on intro, build-up, main part, all the little changes throughout, and of course the finale! At first I was imagining a Castlevainia type game then as i was listening i read you comment and saw exactly what you described. Fantastic to pre-see what you inspired and then after still seeing what you intended. Overall fantastic work!

DanJohansen responds:

Cool that you could see what I had written down in your mind, glad you enjoyed it!

Crystalline Dreaming (Teaser) Crystalline Dreaming (Teaser)

Great teaser cant wait to see what else you do with this part! Unknown if you want feedback or anything it is hard to say much about 19 seconds since 19 seconds is a perfect amount of time for a loop of no difference. Lets just say intrigued and intently waiting!

The Montana Wolf

Sol Avenger Battle! Sol Avenger Battle!

reminds me of the old skool classics like FF7 and legend of dragoon bosses. granted i played those YEARS ago. The opening i have to say, while it doesn't necessarily draw you in its perfect for that "opening hey this is the boss you are about to fight" the opening is 1/3rd of the song, but listening to it, it doesn't drag on. it sets up the rest quite well. Overall great work!

Prexis responds:

The beginning is my main complaint with this song. I released it before it was quite ready.

Kr1z - Come Get Some (NG Kr1z - Come Get Some (NG

Rock on! headed to bandcamp now to check it all out! Love the style keep it up!

Kr1z responds:

Thanks! Glad you like it ^^

(CHS) Zelda: Tears Of The Sky (CHS) Zelda: Tears Of The Sky

Being my favorite song from zelda and in my top 5 songs in general I have always been very critical on this song and its renditions. Greatly enjoyed the light feel and when it was over while typing this I wished it had been on loop. Feels as if you are in a storm within the lost forest excellent work you nailed what I feel is the spirit of this song keep up the great work

FF7-Those Who Fight (Pian FF7-Those Who Fight (Pian

Rock on as like with the rest of the world i am a FF7 fan it was my first actually. Hearing this made me think back on those times so you nailed it! Keep up the good work!

'Asian Temptation' 'Asian Temptation'

and on to review #3

slower paced, still got the good feel to it though. flows smoothly and transitions well. another excellent work.

"Enigma" "Enigma"

this is #2

once again magnificent, i feel as though im either watching an opening or about to fight a boss of my life! (more on the opening side of things)