Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

pure awesome level 9

its nice to see someone actually do something with this once long lost song. flowed seamlessly with the song. completely creative and original. the part where the raccoon was in the fire caught my attention. and of course who doesnt like the Indiana Jones parody :) hope to see more of your stuff out there!

Katan Katan

amazing work

excellent work combining the feel of the aztec drawings and your animations. works well with the music and flows cleanly throughout the entire thing! good work and i hope to see more of your unique work out there!

Greek Myths Opening Greek Myths Opening

looks good

you did a good job portraying the greek vase. intense music and fluid transitions between animations! good work hope to see more work from you out there!

Brakkenimation responds:

Thank you very much!

Legend of Krystal v0.1.1 Legend of Krystal v0.1.1

excellent

your ingenuity knows no bounds does it? keep up the good work!

Plumber is Missing Plumber is Missing

awesome and yet creative!

god ole' 9/10 because nothing is perfect but somethings come close!

Rose At Dawn Rose At Dawn

Oh man I must be old this is making me think of dragon valor and sooooo many more. at first i thought of that stupid scorpion boss in FF7 and its stupid trine attack and then went to legend of dragoon. But in the end yes im going to have to go with Dragon Valor if anyone even remembers that game. Overall great work sounds just like the music of old!

Gentle Jungle Gentle Jungle

Almost instantly began thinking of yoshi's island which honestly isn't a game i think about often but a fun memory to think of. On the second loop started thinking of paper mario which is less of a good memory but that's on me. Overall a great simple and enjoyable song! By the end of this review i've heard it 5 times.

bluelephan2 responds:

I am glad you enjoyed it! I love Yoshi's Island.

Dark Magic Dark Magic

great length on intro, build-up, main part, all the little changes throughout, and of course the finale! At first I was imagining a Castlevainia type game then as i was listening i read you comment and saw exactly what you described. Fantastic to pre-see what you inspired and then after still seeing what you intended. Overall fantastic work!

DanJohansen responds:

Cool that you could see what I had written down in your mind, glad you enjoyed it!